Friday, January 15, 2016

Introduction Post

Hello and welcome to my beauty and fashion blog! My name is Bobie and I'm a Freshman in college at Brigham Young University Idaho. Although I do not have any professional experience within beauty and fashion, it is something I am strongly passionate about. I learned all I know from beauty professionals, YouTube tutorials, and my wonderful mother. I am so excited to share my knowledge with each and every one of you! I do my fair share of traveling and everywhere I go I love learning about the current beauty and fashion trends within that culture. That being said, this blog will not simply consist of hair and make-up tutorials, but it will also be informative about beauty and fashion culture worldwide. Hopefully throughout my time blogging I will be able to help women become confident in who they are and aware of the unique beauty and fashion trends going on around the world! 

"I know what women want. They want to be beautiful." -Valentino Garavani (Italian fashion designer)



No comments:

Post a Comment